Hello there! I'm Kimberly.
Wanna go for a ride? I'll warn you. Sometimes we get our hands dirty (either with potting soil or bread dough). Sometimes we get really messy. I'm talking glitter, cake batter or thorny rosebushes. That's where the apron comes in handy. If you have one, grab it. If you need one, maybe we can make a cute one together!
So, come on.... Let's inspire each other. I'll show you the projects I'm working on (the good, bad and the ugly) and maybe you'll share some ideas with me? My plan is to get messy, get creative and meet some new kindred spirits along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love aprons! I'm quite often wearing one and don't believe that you can own too many. Some were made by my Great Grandmother on my Daddy's side and some are new, but each one is very special to me and hopefully someday will be special to my daughters.
ReplyDeleteKim, you have an awesome talent on display here and I would love to be a part of the journey in domesticity!!
Lori